DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE US
View fullsize in your browser
WE ARE WELL ON THE 2015 ROAD
Thinking about our daily living and our serving the Lord on our “Road of Life”, I looked up something that I have used in the past that is good for such a time as this. It is titled “21 Things to Remember.” It, also, reminded me of what you often have heard me say, “The greatest power that God has given us is the power to choose”. As Joshua challenged the people of his day, …“choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” (Josh. 24: 15) The following can help us fulfill this quest along with a lot of prayer and praising of the Lord.
21 things to remember.......
1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with is exactly what you will have.
5. Success stops when you do.
6. When your ship comes in.... make sure you are willing to unload it.
7. You will never "have it all together."
8. Life is a journey...not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
9. The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want, I will be happy."
10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
11. I've learned that ultimately, 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.
12. Life's precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared.
13. If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.
14. We often fear the thing we want the most.
15. He or she who laughs......lasts.
16. Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
17. Look for opportunities...not guarantees.
18. Life is what's coming....not what was.
19. Success is getting up one more time.
20. Now is the most interesting time of all.
21. When things go wrong.....don't go with them.
Food for Thought:
"Happiness often sneaks in through a
window you didn't know you left open"!
Don't worry.... Be happy
Sing the old hymn “’Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus” as you walk the “2015 Road of Life”.
I’m so glad I learned to trust Him, Precious Jesus, Savior Friend;
And to know that He is with me, Will be with me to the end.
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him! How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus! O for grace to trust Him more!
February 7 - Paula Sheppard
February 21 -Bonnie Monroe
February 27 - Bob Richardson Sr.
March 3 - Dick Sass
March 10 - Allen Althof
March 20 - Betty Perrin
March 22 - Pat Erlewine
March 28 - Betty Aaron
March 30 - Jini Sass
January 28 - Ray & Pat Erlewine
March 12 - Bob & Arabella Richardson
March 18 - Dr. Roger & Meg Simons
March 14 - Roger & Celia Millard